quinta-feira, 3 de outubro de 2013

Ukando settings

how to make the local chat like i like!how to make the local chat like i like!how to make the local chat like i like!how to make the local chat like i like!how to make the local chat like i like!Ukando menu
advanced menuNetwork settingsprivacymove and viewChatsound
Graphics setgeneral tab on Ukando996 draw distance!

Ukando settings, a set on Flickr.

RenderVolumeLODFactor – This one makes all my prims and sculpts look 100 times better. The default is usually set to 2 and they say you should at least put it on 4, however I keep mine on 14, cuz that’s my lucky number. :P
RenderUnloadedAvatar – This one saves me every time I’m stuck as a cloud. Just set that one to true and it will show avatars which haven’t finished loading.
The following are my three favorite mesh settings, I was having a lot of problems with mesh and I just set these and it fixed a lot of issues for me:
Meshbytespertriangle: 128
Meshmaxconcurrentrequests: 64
MeshminimumByteSize: 1
YawFromMousePosition –0
CameraOffsetScale

1.350

CameraOffsetFrontView

X 1.950

Y 0.000

z -0.350

FocusOffsetFrontView

X 0.900

Y 0.000

Z 0.350

CameraOffsetRearView

X -1.950

Y 0.000

Z -0.350

FocusOffsetRearView

X 0.900

Y 0.000

Z 0.250

http://monaeberhardt.wordpress.com/2013/07/21/a-few-thoughts-on-camera-placement

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário